» School Uniform Policy
School Uniform Policy
School Uniform Policy 2020-2021
- Shirts must be a polo style shirt (it has a collar).
- The shirts must be dark green, white or gold.
- The pants, skirts or jumpers must be khaki.
- If the pants have belt loops, a belt must be worn with them.
- The shirts must be tucked inside the pants (both boys and girls).
- Tennis shoes are encouraged.
- The shoes cannot have lights on them.
- Sandals are allowed, but they must have backs on them.
- Only Otken t-shirts (Field Day, Arts Alive, and PTA) are allowed.
- T-shirts with other schools printed on them will not be allowed.
- No excessive jewelry.
The McComb School District completes all teaching experience/employment verifictions through Verifent.